Friday, July 26, 2013

Logical Connectors Powerpoint Slides and Song

Just a quick post. Some friends and students have been asking me for the lyrics, melody and chords for the Logical Connectors song that I use often in my classes and workshops. Here's the Powerpoint slides on Slideshare, feel free to download:


Actually I'm not so sure about the BM translations, so if you have better suggestions please don't hesitate to correct me! ;-)

And here's the song on Sound Cloud. It's downloadable, too, I think:



I apologise for the poor quality, I was singing it with my out-of-tune guitar (and out-of-tune voice) in the middle of the night. It was recorded using my old battered Blackberry. ;-)

The guitar chords:

C
First and foremost
G
First of all
Am
In addition
Em
Besides
F
Furthermore
C
Other than that
F
Apart from that
G
On the other hand

....repeat and then end with:

F        G          C
On the other hand...

Same chords for second stanza. The words are all in the Powerpoint slides.

Okay that's it for now. I'll post some more melodies and songs when I can. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...